I am constantly in awe of how much my children eat. They're now ten months old and big babies. I've been making them healthy pancakes made of spelt and kammut for breakfast, they eat a lot of fruit and veggies (though O seems to be getting picky about his vegetable intake lately), they love shredded chicken, ham, spagetti sauce, beans, mum-mums, fishy crackers and cheerios. It's the carbs they always go for on their tray first.
They still get about three bottles a day. One bottle first thing, a mid-day snack and another before bed. A bottle is always a sure-fire way of putting them to sleep at night.
At breakfast I've seen them down a bottle, then half hour later eat 3/4 of a (large) pancake, half a peach, half a kiwi, and a handful of cheerios each. Is this a lot of food for ten-month olds? The pile on their tray, to me, always looks bigger than they're stomachs. They're hungry monsters!

1 comment:
Hello! The twins take after their Dad :-) Actually their Mum is a good eater too!
Keep up with the blog a day, I love reading them. Once you've made the blog a private one you could put some of those nice photographs on your blog. I'll have to get my mum to register too.
xo
Post a Comment