Thursday, September 6, 2012

Photo Shoot

A few weeks ago I took it upon myself to get some professional photos taken of the twins.   I was hoping to get some family photos taken while B was here but he poo poo'd the idea. They turned out beautifully so I'm glad I chose otherwise :)

AM, a friend, and ex-roommate, whom I've known since my early 20's, became a photographer years ago. She started her own business, I've seen her portfolio and I like her style.  She takes candid shots and every photo I've seen of hers is beautiful. 

AM lives in Ab.botsford and chose Clay.burn Village as the location - she snapped hundreds of photos in the hour-and-a-half we were there.  We took a few pictures in the park, behind the old school and on the front steps.  Near the end of the shoot the sun started setting which made a gorgeous backdrop. 

I'll post the photos when I get home (I don't have a disk drive on the netbook I'm using), so my apologies for the anticlimax of this post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Rabbit, an anticlimax! I was looking forward to seeing lots of the photo's!

I just tried to make that pasta dish with tuna and olives you make. It wasn't bad but not as good as yours :-)

Seven more sleeps and you'll be back home. I'm counting down! Are you going to get a short haircut? I might grow my hair out ;-)
xo