I can tell you one thing I've been doing on this holiday, that's watching tennis. I've watched Wimbledon, the Olympics, Rogers Cup, Southern and Western (Cincinatti) and the U.S. Open. I haven't watched this much tennis in my entire life.
The men's final of the U.S. Open is on as I type. You get used too seeing the same players in the final four. Serena won the womens final. Her arms scare me - I'd hate to be on the opposite side of the court facing her.
Watching all of this tennis makes me want to play again. I used to be not a bad player...in high school. I played a couple of years ago with B and my game sure isn't what it used to be (or what I remember it being!). Who knows, maybe after a few lessons I might be able to hit a forehand in the court. Maybe.

No comments:
Post a Comment