Living overseas sometimes has its benefits, like this year, where I get to experience nine months of sunshine. Spring has sprung in Australia, it started September 1st, so I'll be leaving Canada just in time.
However, to get to the sunshine that awaits us, on Tuesday I have to travel for 28 hours, through three countries, with teething ten-month old twins. Alone. I just really, really, really hope they behave. After making this trip, perhaps I deserve a few extra months of sun!
I'm sure you will be eagerly awaiting my follow-up blog post. We'll be in Melbourne for a few days and then it's back to the park we go.
B has spent a lot of time making the house neat and tidy for me which I love. I hope my plants and worms are still alive. I will also be spending some time baby-proofing the house when I get back. M and O weren't even crawling when we left - it's amazing how much they've changed in three months.

No comments:
Post a Comment