It has been a bit of a grueling week. Being jet lagged on your own is hard enough, let alone being jet lagged with ten-month old twins.
We all spent the first night back in our favorite hotel in our old neighborhood in the city. The babies and I were up at midnight for about four hours and then back to sleep again. It was my fault. Normally I stay up until it's somewhat close to bedtime, but this time I just couldn't keep my eyes open and crashed at 3pm.
Night two we went to bed about 6pm and were up about 4am. It's getting better. We're just about back on track now. The babies have both had colds since we've been back too. The change in temperature and airplanes didn't help - poor little things.
B's parents are coming down to visit today which will be fun, and helpful. Nana's bringing food she's prepared, and will be spending lots of time with M & O, which means I'm on easy-street for the next couple of days. Ahh!

No comments:
Post a Comment