Thursday, June 26, 2008

F-U-N


I am starting to cheer up a bit and, taking the advice of a friend, I've decided that for the remainder of my time in Australia I will get out there and have FUN. No more stress, worry, grief and frustration just plain old-fashioned FUN. I want to travel, socialize, laugh, play, drink, eat and take in all that this city (and country) has to offer!

Starting with tomorrow night, I've organised drinks in the city with some coworkers and a few friends; I'm not sure who's coming out but I am sure it'll be a good night. My friend N will be in town from Sydney Saturday so it will be great to catch up and organise our upcoming trip to Alice Springs with him.

I'm planning to bring my camera along with me more often, to take more snapshots of my life, so you'll be seeing much more of me.

Bring on the weekend!

No comments: