
I have been out to see a few rooms around Melbourne lately and will more than likely be choosing something soon.
I have been staying in the house with G for the last month and though she's been utterly fantastic and more than hospitable, I am feeling the need to find my own space. For now I'm just thankful to have a roof over my head and warm bed to sleep in.
I have been thinking a little about returning home (for good, yes) though I need to focus on a few other things in my life first. I have been missing Canada and my family and friends and the dream of staying PUT somewhere for a while.
On another note I got a 29% raise this week which I'm very happy about. I'm also planning on booking my trip to Uluru ('The Red Centre') this coming week where I'll be meeting a few fellow Canadian friends. I'm looking forward to a holiday; I need one.
No comments:
Post a Comment