Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sick


My arrogance got the best of me this week. After telling a few coworkers last week that 'I haven't been sick in two years', it caught up to me. Yes, I did knock on wood after I made the comment, but little did I know it was MDF and laminate which apparently doesn't count!

I ended up having to take two days off this week. Wednesday was one of them; my nose was runny and I felt like a tini little man was inside my head kickboxing my sinuses.

On Thursday I decided to go in to work though I felt terrible and was afraid of passing my germs on to my fellow employees. Let's hope I haven't infected anyone else!

On Friday I woke up again feeling terrible so I took a 2nd day off. My symptoms are slowly disappearing. I went for a long walk yesterday to get some fresh air after quarantining myself in the apartment for most of the morning; I bought a couple of skirts on the way - cheeky me! :)

No comments: