Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Spree


I went on a bit of a shopping spree this weekend which, I think, is always a good cure for a cold.

I have discovered a new store in my area called Dot & Herbey which will now fall into my list of favorite Melbourne shops. They carry clothes made by local designers and I purchased a new knit red vest and scarf by fibre red, new denim pants (mine have a red button), an emerald green jacket, and a wool 3/4 sleeve cream-coloured top. I also picked up two skirts at another one of my favorite, always-there-when-you-need-it, shops called Lush.

I spent WAY more money than I planned to, but after the month I've had I really don't care! Now I'm off to IKEA! :)

1 comment:

Lee said...

OoooOOOoooo...I am jealous! Not only that you got to buy some cool stuff, but that you actually have the time to go into stores and try stuff on. Ah...the luxury!