
I've decided to take a room in a flat on the south side of the Yarra river. This will be a bit of an adjustment for me as I've lived on the north side for the past three years.
My new abode will be in an area called Elwood. It's farther from work so as of next Monday I'll be taking the train in to the office.
My new housemate is a girl we'll call TZ. She is a former co-worker, friend of friends and is a very kind-hearted soul.
My bedroom is small, but has a large built-in wardrobe which is fabulous. The flat has hardwood floors, an open kitchen/lounge and a new bathroom (and tub!) with laundry.
The best part about my new neighborhood is that my good friend B and her boyfriend M live just around the corner. We're planning on buddying up for some weekly exercise sessions which I am looking forward to!
No comments:
Post a Comment