
I have signed up for another exercise regime, this time outdoors. Unfortunately my timing is completely off as it's the middle of winter, it's dark and starting to get really cold! Doh!
So far I've done three hour-long classes; two cardio and one kickboxing. During my cardio session on Monday I forgot my water (I had to do something wrong!) and thought I was going to throw up at the half-hour mark. We run, do step ups, sit ups, push ups, run, run, run, do more step ups, running relays, star jumps, run, run, run, relay, run, push ups, mountain climbs, relay, run, run, oh and then and run. Breathe, now!
Tonight for kickboxing I drove to the wrong venue and arrived at the right location only a few minutes late. Not a very good start but it was worth it in the end. Kickboxing wasn't as hard but we partnered up and it was a great workout.
There are a group of about 10-15 of us and one personal trainer. I wouldn't normally push myself as hard at the gym so this will be great if I stick to it; I've paid for three months now so I have to!
No comments:
Post a Comment