It's been a while since my last post. Apologies. I have been on holidays since June. Poor me, I know. B and I left for Hawaii June 18th and since Canada Day, I've been in beautiful B.C. B went home at the end of July, he has a job to return to, however I decided to stay with the twins for family and summer.
I haven't been up to a lot, though I've read about ten books. One of those books was The Happiness Project which I highly recommend. The book has inspired me to get back to blogging. I've been slack. The author started her own blog and decided, to make it successful, to write six days a week. Whether I can keep up to that, I don't know, but I think I'll try. It's feeling like a commitment I'm not quite ready for so we'll see how we go.
As for now, I have a few months to write about. Here goes...
No comments:
Post a Comment