Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bye-bye B-Dad

It was sad to see him go but, after lots of hugs, we said goodbye to Dad at the end of July.  After much thought, B & I decided it would be nice for me and the twins to stay in Canada for a bit longer, six more weeks to be exact.

B is missing his family immensly, as our we missing dad.  I don't think we'll be splitting our holidays again in the future, but for now it's been nice to spend more time in summer with Nanan, Grandpa and the rest of the family. They will all certainly have had their fill of us by the time we leave!

God help me, I will be traveling back to Australia with the twins alone.  We leave Vancouver on September 11th.  I'm hoping, due to the date, this flight will be empty.  We have a stop-over in LA and then another in Auckland.  It's going to be a hard slog and I've been dreading it since we changed the flights.  Keep your fingers crossed for me - I'm only aiming to maintain some sort of sanity.

No comments: