
I can cross two more things off my New Years resolution list, buying a Digital SLR camera and riding my bike!
B came along with me at lunch today to take a look at a few cameras. We did a little comparison shopping and in the end I put a down payment on my new Nikon D3000!
My Nikon is the best amateur DSLR money can buy (in my humble opinion)! It comes with $200 off the regular price, a 4GB memory card, a 3 hour class on how to use it, and all the bells and whistles one could hope for! I pick it up later this week! Thank you to everyone at home for your contribution (you know who you are! :))!
For my birthday my wonderful boyfriend B has gifted me with a Basic Digital SLR Photography class, it's a 3-hour class that runs over five weeks and starts February 17th. I will be an expert photographer very soon!
Riding my bike down the beach isn't as exciting of a story to tell but it was a lot of fun (and I didn't fall over once)!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see the photos!
I bet you a really nice place to take photos is beautiful BC...better hurry up and come back :)
Post a Comment