Monday, January 11, 2010

Stifling Hot!


It's 43 degrees outside. What does one do when the weather is so stifling hot you can hardly breathe? What have I done? It hasn't involved leaving the house, I can tell you that!

It's the last day of my holidays and it saddens me that I am trapped inside. Rusty is even indoors with me, it seemed cruel to leave our furry creature outside in this heat.

If my car had air-conditioning I might have considered a drive somewhere, but instead I've: pondered, finished my latest book, sent emails to a few friends, Skyped KM for an hour and a half, checked Facebook and read over my cookbooks to see what I can make B & I for dinner.

Even the thought of walking down the street to get my favorite coffee was put off today which really goes to show how afraid I am of this weather!

3 comments:

Lee said...

holy! I will not complain about the 8 degrees it was today. I will gladly take that over 43!

westenddoc said...

Thanks for the Skype, Kat! The boys all say "Hi" and wish you their best!

Katherine said...

Now it's 19 and raining....LOL!