
B went up to Swan Hill this weekend so I was left alone to my own devises. It enjoyed the quiet and having the house to myself for a couple of days. I managed to keep myself fairly busy though I'm sure too much alone time could cause boredom! Two days is just enough!
I spent some time talking to a few friends on Skype, read my book, the paper and caught up with a few friends. I did some cleaning, some washing, hung out with Rusty, played with my camera and snapped a few photos of flowers, plants, friends, the Melbourne skyline and even a possum!
I volunteered this weekend too (so we can check that one off the list!). It was an enjoyable experience and I met a few other interesting volunteers. We peeled sweet potatoes and plucked and separated the good grapes from the bad for lunchtime preparation at the homeless shelter just down the road. I even got a blister (sad, computer hands, I know). I will be back for more in a month.
Here are a few more of my artsy photos!


1 comment:
sounds like fun! The photos look fantastic too.
Post a Comment