Sunday, January 27, 2008

No Lola!


I was in a fender-bender the other day. D and I are both fine. Lola however has lost her front bumper. Poor Lola.

It wasn't my fault. The other driver changed lanes in a roundabout, cut in front of me to exit, and I hit the back side of her. She then took off. Two witnesses chased her, took down her plate number and found me afterwards to let me know. Thank you kind strangers!!

The police tracked her down and following that, this woman proceeded to call me and argue with me. I proceeded to hang up on her. I think it takes a lot of nerve to call someone you've left at the scene of an accident and yell at them. Cow.

Anyways, I'm letting my insurance company do the work but in the meantime Lola isn't drive able. Her mechanics are fine but she needs to be fixed asap. Hopefully it doesn't cost me too much money!

1 comment:

Lee said...

poor LOLA!!!!! I hope she has a quick and speedy and cheap recovery.
ps...glad you are fine too