
D had his first art show in Melbourne on Saturday. About 40 people came to see his paintings, have a few drinks and chat. It was a very successful exhibition and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. Yay D!
Now that the fun is over we're both back to work. D's back to writing again and I'm back at the office, until Port Douglas anyways.
My mum and I have recovered from four VERY hot days here and she has been wandering around Melbourne a little while I've been at the office. Mama is off to tour the Great Ocean Road on Thursday and I've booked us in to a motel this Saturday on Phillip Island. We'll most likely be watching the penguin parade and visiting more koalas at the conservation park. There are a few beaches there as well so it should be a nice weekend away from the city.
1 comment:
congrats on the successful art show!!! Wish I could see it too.
Post a Comment