Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fine-Weather


A letter came in the mail for me over a month ago and I sadly discovered that on myself and D's drive to Lorne (for our first anniversary), I was caught in a speed trap. I was apparently doing 61kms in a 50km zone and they dinged me $220. OUCH. I paid it yesterday and found myself imagining how many other people in this country have paid that kind of money for speeding. 11kms? Come on! No wonder this country isn't in debt.

On another note, and I know most of you are freezing at the moment, but it's going to be 40 degrees AGAIN tomorrow; today was 40 and overnight will be a LOW of 30 degrees. It's a bit like having a hairdryer in your face or shoving your face into a clothes dryer for a few hours. Thank god for office air-conditioning!

1 comment:

Lee said...

that's lame!!!! no real cop would have given you that. blah!