
I've had a busy weekend. Friday was my pool league presentation night. Though D and I didn't stay that long we enjoyed dinner and took a few photos of the night. Our team was presented with our first place trophies after dinner and my trophy had a female on it which was considerate of them (the trophy in the photo was for the team, not me)!
I organized a luncheon with some friends yesterday and seven people came. We all had a fantastic meal at The Provincial in Fitzroy. I found out my good friend got engaged while she was on holidays with her boyfriend so that was the big news of the day!
My Canadian friend M will be leaving Melbourne in a few weeks to do a bit more travelling before arriving back in Vancouver, so lunch was to say goodbye as well. M's been here two years though it doesn't seem that long at all. I'm sure everyone at home will be happy to have him back.
My friends B & M had D and I and six others over for dinner last night. It was a really fun group of people. We all ended up drawing diagrams of our family trees which was entertaining. A good way to get to know your friends I suppose!
I had a 9am personal training session this morning and since we were at the party until past 1am last night, getting out of bed for a workout was a bit hard. Afterwards I was back in bed until 2:30pm (which I never do!) so I'm a bit annoyed at myself now that half the day is gone. Now it's almost dinner and I'm still in my pj's. I wanted to have a relaxing day today so I have accomplished that at least!
No comments:
Post a Comment