
When I joined my local gym I was given a gift certificate for $100 for any treatment at the new beauty lounge they were building next door. It was just finished recently so I decided to take advantage of this fabulous offer; I booked myself in for a facial and a 'file and polish'.
I'm not an expert in spa construction but one would think that putting fluorescent lights in a small treatment room would be a bad idea; staring straight into a bright yellow light for an hour isn't my idea of relaxation. Another revolutionary thought would be to make the walls soundproof, or at least sound-dampening, and if you can't do that play some music. There's nothing worse than being able to hear every conversation and phone call in the next room clearly; this is not my idea of spa bliss.
1 comment:
that's too bad...what a disappointment :( Spas are not supposed to be like that at all!
Post a Comment