
D and I arrived back in Melbourne this morning. I am pretty tired at the moment, but today has been a day full of revisiting photos from my trip home so I thought I should write.
I wish I had more time to visit everyone and see those people I missed seeing this time a round; it always seems like it's never enough and really, it isn't.
My holiday this year was full of adventure. While D was in Canada I was hoping to show him the very best our beautiful country has to offer and I think I accomplished that (with the help of all of you as well!). We managed a kayak, Whistlers Ziptrek, whale watching, Granville Island, Second Beach, the seawall and, thanks to KM, a drive around the city. D has made a few comments to people about how scenic Canada is and he's right.
Thank you to KM and TE for taking us in, lending us your homes and showing D how great Vancouver really is. I have some pretty fabulous friends and family and D loved you all.
Until next time...
1 comment:
Hi K, family of K, and friends of K!
The Canadian leg of my adventure was lovely. Thank you all for being so generous to us with your time and good cheer. The cascading social events were all heaps of fun. Now I understand why K is sorely missed and why K misses Canada. I promise I will bring Miss Abbotsford 2007 back as soon as I can so the festivities can resume.
Some highlights:
-Luxuriating in the hanging gardens of KM's apartment with K's peeps.
-Meeting the people who made K (L & P) and the people who made L (D & P) and the minions of cousins that K has.
-Meeting K's excellent Vancouver squad and old school krew
-Kayaking
-Sushi
-Champagne Sparkles
-Zipline
-Whale watching
-The Violin Concerto of DS
-L & A's cute babies
-...the list goes on
All the best, write me, D
Post a Comment