
One week left of work before my holidays are here! I think the excitement of it all has finally hit me! I'll need to start the 'what-to-bring' list and start packing and organising soon.
D leaves for Europe this coming Saturday night (6 days) and I leave the following Monday morning. It will be two weeks before I see him again, but we will be reuniting in New York City. How cool!
It will be a long journey (again) - from Melbourne to Auckland to LA and finally Vancouver. Total air time not including layovers, 18 hours. It's not a very enjoyable trip but I know there's a pot-of-gold at the end of the rainbow.
D's looking forward to meeting my family and friends in the North and I'm looking forward to showing him around my beautiful city (and may the garbage strike end soon)!
No comments:
Post a Comment