I've spent the last four days in Vancouver and all I can say is I love this city. K went back to work today after a week off so I spent the morning alone at Delany's drinking a latte and reading my book; after, I wandered down to English Bay and sat on a bench admiring the ocean and the people around it. The sun is finally out in all of its glory today. I know why I miss sunny days in the west end.
Vancouver is beautifully green - it feels like it has more trees than it ever did. I saw a beautiful sunset at Spanish Banks last night where my friends T and K hosted a BBQ for me (thank you!!). It was great to see all of my good friends together mingling, chatting, laughing and having a good time. I feel like me in this city; life is simple here and I miss it.
I'm off for my fourth meal of sushi since I've been in town (mmm!), then I'm heading back to Abbotsford to catch up with more friends there. I've seen my cousins twins twice since I arrived home and they are adorable. It's been a fantastic visit so far.
I'm off to NYC in a few days and I'll be meeting my gorgeous D there. I'm looking forward to getting a taste of everything Manhattan has to offer.
1 comment:
they are adorable I must agree
Post a Comment