
For the last three days I have gone to the gym at 6:30am; I can't believe it either, and what's even harder to believe is that I LIKE it.
I have discovered I am certainly a morning person. I've enjoyed getting up before the sun rises and inhaling the fresh morning air during my (two-minute) walk to the gym.
I haven't spent more than a half hour at the gym in the morning, but I ran 2.5kms today. A personal best. I was pooped by the end of it but I did it.
What I am enjoying the most about my new morning routine is that I get my workout done, I feel great all morning and after work I can head straight home, hang out with D, eat dinner and relax. I've always found it hard to motivate myself to workout when I'm hungry and tired.
Tomorrow I have my first personal training session and I'm hoping that these will be my once -a-week inspiration. Go go Gadget go!
No comments:
Post a Comment