Monday, March 31, 2008

Birthday


We celebrated D's 28th birthday on Saturday and I think I enjoyed it more than he did! We had breakfast at a cafe in our neighboring suburb Subi and then headed off for D's surprise in the afternoon; I booked him in for a one-hour Swedish massage which he appreciated.


In the afternoon we met up with our new photographer friend Catherine who dressed me up in a 1960's red dress and took a few photos of me for her art. I've never been a 'model' before and it was a lot of fun; if I get the pictures back I'll share them with you all.


D organised drinks out with a bunch of his Perth friends. We all met up at a bar in Subi and stayed out until closing time. I befriended a few of the girls that were out, including an American from Seattle. My social network in Perth is expanding slowly but surely!

No comments: