
I've finished my day at work and am finishing up packing, making sure to make a list of those items still not put into bags. I've done my last minute shopping, buying hiking shoes, cozy clothes to keep me warm in the evening and tank tops to keep me cool during the day. The weather is said to be 3 degrees at night and 21 degrees during the day and I'm nervous I won't be prepared.
Myself and 4 friends will be in the town of Alice Springs for two nights; Saturday is the Camel Cup, the crazy, once a year event which drew us to Alice in the first place.
We've rented a 6-sleeper 2WD Kea campervan Sunday which will take us around the rest of the sites in the Northern Territory for one week. The MacDonnell Ranges, Kings Canyon, Uluru, The Olgas and Devil's Marbles are a few stops on our list. We'll return to Alice Springs on the 19th and back to freezing Melbourne on the 20th.
I will be taking many, many photos which I'm looking forward to sharing with you when I return!
No comments:
Post a Comment