
I survived the grand final party on Saturday afternoon and still managed to get out of bed for my personal training session at 9:30am Sunday! Yay me!
Boo the grand final. The score in the match was 163-44. How pathetic is that? You'd think that if two teams made it to the finals it would be a close, exciting game, but nope! not in footy. I can guarantee this would never happen in the NHL!
On another note, I went out yesterday and played 9-ball for the first time in about a year with my favorite competitor GN. I was off to a very slow, and frightening start as I couldn't make more than a two-ball run. I was playing better by the end but it's frustrating to be so bad at something you were once pretty good at! I know, I know - practise makes perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment