Thursday, October 4, 2007

Warning: This post could cause drowsiness.



D has been gone for one week and one day now (not that I'm counting or anything) and I'm looking forward to his arrival back home this Saturday night.

I've had a thrilling week, really.

Monday I went to work, caught the tram home, ate dinner and then went to bed.
Tuesday was complete and utter mayhem; I went to the gym before work, caught the tram home, ate dinner and at 9pm went to bed.
Then there was Wednesday!
Wednesday, well, I went to work, picked up not one but two DVD's, ate dinner and watched the DVD's in bed.
Ooooh.
Now today was the cream of the crop. I went to the gym before work, went into the city after work to do an hours worth of shopping, caught the tram home, ate dinner and by 8:45pm I'm back in bed.

Life in the big city is hectic I tell ya!

1 comment:

Lee said...

sounds like my life!
HA!