Thursday, June 14, 2007

Wilson's Promontory


D and I spent the long weekend (Queens Birthday) at Wilson's Prom, about four hours drive from Melbourne. We left Saturday afternoon and arrived at about 4pm. Once we arrived we stumbled upon a run-down mini golf course and played a round. D didn't have a chance! haha. We're not competitive at ALL.

On Sunday D & I had pancakes (not nearly as good as GA's) at the B&B and headed out for a walk around The Prom, Australia's southernmost national park.

It took us four hours to get to Oberon Bay and back to the car. We reached three beaches, had gorgeous views of the ocean and spotted rosellas and kookaburras along the way.

I was pooped by the end of it, but it felt magnificent to get out into the wilderness!

1 comment:

Lee said...

yeah! Blogs....thanks! Your snapfish photos look cool. I am jealous!