As of tomorrow I will no longer be a resident of North Fitzroy; Ascot Vale, here I come! My bags are packed and all but a dresser has been moved to D's. Ascot Vale is west of where I currently live and for those who don't drive, is accessible via the 59 tram. I can still get to work easily but my walking home days are over (not that I did that a lot anyways :).
The house is close to Puckle Street which houses everything one needs - cafe's, a Safeway and clothing shops. There is also a cute shop just around the corner that I've bought a few things from - a girl always needs a local :)
I managed to get most of my belongings over in green bags; it's amazing how much junk one acquires over a year! I'm not quite sure how I will get it back to Canada but I'll worry about that when the time comes.
Here's to new adventures!
No comments:
Post a Comment