Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Bad Blogger

It has been pointed out to me (LG) that I am a blogger slacker, so I apoligise for my blogging gaps. I haven't been home much in the last few weeks and thus haven't been on my laptop. Before that I had no laptop so ce la vie!

I am at work so I will make this a short and sweet summary :)

If you don't know already I have booked my holidays to come home for Aug 6- Sept 3rd. Yay! I hope to catch up with one and all then! I'm looking forward to some sunshine, warm weather and sushi.

I would like to congratulate my friend TE in getting his new job as a world tour guide. Yah, how cool are you??

Work is boring, frustrating and my friends are resigning. I will have to write more on this later.

I am moving in with DA and GA this Sunday. Goodbye North Fitzroy and hello Ascot Vale! I will write more on this later as well.

Pictures from my trip to Wilson's Promontory to come!

No comments: