
I did something a little crazy today; I bought a used car. It's a Diahatsu Charade. Never heard of one? Neither had I, but it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!
I took it for a test drive today. After leaving the lot I warned the salesman that I have only driven four times in Australia and in Canada we drive on the other side of the road. He started to look a bit uneasy :) I almost ran one red light, but aside from that I did well.
I put a deposit on my little apple today and I plan to pick her up next Saturday.
Watch out Melbourne, here I come!!
1 comment:
hahaha too funny and very "you". I can see you liking it, all you need now is a Shimmy Jimmy for the dash, although you guys do have that freaky stuffed animal, perhaps it has a shimmy jimmy sized friend.
Post a Comment