Well, we have three more weeks to go until our due date (of March 29th) is upon us. I was at the doctors yesterday and had my last ultrasound last week and all is looking good. The radiologist told me the baby is 6.1 lbs already so he/she is looking healthy.
I haven't been up to much these last couple of weeks. The twins have been helpful, having two naps a day, sleeping through the night and being generally happy babies. I've been reading and resting when I can and getting my much needed eight hours of sleep a night. B has been very helpful, getting up with the twins in the morning so I can stay in bed just that little extra longer.
We have a one hour drive to the hospital once the labour pains begin so I'm feeling a bit anxious about that. Nana K is coming to stay the Monday before baby is due to help me with the twins and be our emergency babysitter. Hopefully baby 3 arrives just on time!

1 comment:
That is SO exciting! Come back to Vancouver to deliver and I can be your nurse! Hahaha. I can't wait to meet the new little one and see how the twins have grown!
Post a Comment