I have been keeping myself occupied this week by (reading and) watching Ja!me O's 15-minute meals on YouTube. I bought his cookbook a while back but at the time decided there were too many ingredients so I put it in the cupboard. His show though, has inspired me. So, I've stocked the pantry with all of JO's must-have ingredients and I've now made about five of his meals. They've been pretty tasty - it's been good for me to be eating a little more meat and trying new spices, herbs and ingredients I wouldn't normally use. All in 15 minutes. Just waz it up and they're phenomi-no and gooorgeous!
Monday, March 25, 2013
Keeping Busy
I have been keeping myself occupied this week by (reading and) watching Ja!me O's 15-minute meals on YouTube. I bought his cookbook a while back but at the time decided there were too many ingredients so I put it in the cupboard. His show though, has inspired me. So, I've stocked the pantry with all of JO's must-have ingredients and I've now made about five of his meals. They've been pretty tasty - it's been good for me to be eating a little more meat and trying new spices, herbs and ingredients I wouldn't normally use. All in 15 minutes. Just waz it up and they're phenomi-no and gooorgeous!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow, good, easy meals are so fantastic....hmmm, now you've got me thinking. :)
I just finished The Storyteller myself and thoroughly enjoyed it (not sure if enjoyed is the right word...).
Hope your appt goes well on Wed and we hear some news soon! hang in there!
I love your Jamie Oliver accent at the end there. ;)
Post a Comment