It seems I've failed to mention our Christmas holidays!
A few days before Christmas we headed back to the city and stayed the night in our old neighborhood before heading off to SH. With the help of B's mom, I was able to go to my work Christmas lunch
which was fabulous. It was great to see my old coworkers and eat a
delicious 4-star lunch.
We stayed with B's parents for five days. B's family was very excited about the twins arrival - his sister and aunts and uncles were able to meet them for the first time.
Christmas is very busy at B's parents house. There were ten kids coming and going and just about as many adults. This meant lots of extra hands to hold O & M and a little break for us! We had a beautiful hot pork roast lunch Christmas day at B's brothers house and delicious salads, cold meats and desserts for dinner.
As I say every year, Christmas in hot weather never feels quite like Christmas to me, but it's nice to have a family here to celebrate it with.

No comments:
Post a Comment