O & M will be 12 weeks this Friday and we're all getting a little bit better at being a family. We have also been lucky enough to find our 'super nanny' S who is with me while B is at work. I feel a little like I'm cheating at motherhood but if I want to eat and shower, I need the help.
My days out have been limited thus far, but in the last couple weeks I've managed to get out to town for groceries, visit a market or two, go on a nice nature walk with B and the babies in the park, and play pool in a local pool league.
Tomorrow I will be going to my first mothers group. Unfortunately it's an hours drive away but I'm hoping it'll be worth the effort. Rumor has it there is a twins support group being started very soon as well so I'm looking forward to being a part of that.
M & O have been growing like weeds and O's hair is filling in. M is a very determined little girl, she gets very upset when things aren't going as she'd like them to, but is also quite content to sit in her bouncer and watch her hands and feet move around. O is still very relaxed and floppy and his neck is getting stronger each day - he doesn't fuss too much either which helps. Both babies are settling much easier and they're smiling at us a lot which makes up for the crying, bad sleeps and poopy diapers. How could you resist these little faces!


No comments:
Post a Comment