B and I are discovering a few things to do around 'town'.
B has decided he will take up surfing and surf fishing (so these are to be his upcoming birthday and Christmas presents!). He went out for his first surf lesson on Monday. O, M and I sat in the sand (they were in their car capsules), and luckily next to a very helpful lady, and her family, who cuddled O for me while we waited for the lesson to end. I've decided that I probably won't be taking the babies to the surf beach again. Afterwards, we were told that beach is infested with horrible sand flies, that, if bitten, are worse than mosquito bites and itch for days. Luckily we escaped that!
Tai Chi lessons are taught in the park on Wednesdays at 3:30pm. B went last week and enjoyed it so I might try and find the time to do that. I've also found a yoga centre in a town about an hours drive away, so there's another possibility. There are a few day spas around that sound like they might be worth testing out too!
And, last but not least - pool! Our nanny S tells me that there is a summer pool league that's just started up between some of the local pubs. Hopefully I can get in touch with a team and be back in action soon!

2 comments:
OK...now remember.....you're best chances of getting into the league, are, if they aren't threatened by you...so do well...but don't pull a PJ's on them now! =P
Thinking of you tons and sending you ALL love! xoxo
Post a Comment