Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introducing Molly & Otis

I'd like to introduce you to our gorgeous little additions, Molly Autumn and her younger brother Otis Kennedy.  They were born October 21st, a half-hour apart, either side of 5am. 

I made it to 38 weeks and was induced one day past.  We arrived at the hospital for the induction at 6:45am Thursday morning and nearly 24 hours later our two gorgeous babies arrived.

They are nine days old today.  We have been adjusting well and trying to get used to not sleeping through the night.  Tonight we've taken on sleep shifts so we'll see how that goes.  B is a very good father and with our two beautiful babies I couldn't ask for more. 


Molly
Otis
 

3 comments:

Lee said...

Love those little people!

villagegirl said...

They are just darling! I'm so excited for you both. Congratulations on your beautiful family.

Mama said...

Very, very Cute! Congratulations--welcome to the family!