I had what is probably my last ultrasound on Tuesday morning. Twin A has now caught up and is an average size of 2.4 kgs (5.3 lbs) and Twin B is above average at 2.7 kgs (6 lbs). They're are both healthy and doing well. Hopefully they stay in my belly and grow a little more over the next couple of weeks!
I had another appointment at the hospital on Wednesday to see the doctor. I waited two hours for my appointment which took a total of about 10 minutes (argh!!). The doctor took my blood pressure and asked me a few questions. Nothing new. I'm healthy which is always good to hear.
It has been a blustery few days, the wind is gusting outside so it's nice to be at home. I will be resting, eating and watching Mad Men the rest of the week as per usual.

No comments:
Post a Comment