The cat is out of the bag! As most of you know, B & I found out last week that we are having twins! I'm due November 2-5th. We've been told they're not identical and that they're healthy and that's all we know for now.
B & I have told most of our friends and colleagues at work. Everyone is very excited for us. My 'plan' is to finish up at the office mid-September but that could all go out the window I'm sure. I will be having my second ultrasound in Vancouver, which my dear friend K is helping me organize, so you should all get to see a few photos!
Speaking of Vancouver, B and I will be landing at YVR June 5th and we'll both be staying one month. We are planning a little road trip to Banff & Jasper and then want to fly from Calgary to Winnipeg to visit some friends we met in Melbourne. I'm looking forward to seeing you all and seeing parts of Canada I've never seen before!
Expect me to be a little fatter. My waist is widening as I type (though it's not obvious yet!).

2 comments:
Eeeeeee! SOOOOO exciting! Congrats to both of you! And, I am SO stoked about seeing you soon! xoxo
I did hear the news! Congratulations! So very exciting!
Post a Comment