We have yet to hear back from P.rks Canada about the fire crew job B applied for. He is going to get in touch with them in a week or two to find out the scoop. Apparently they contact those who are in the running so let's hope they take him into consideration. He would be ecstatic to get it.
I made mention of my plans for Canada to my employer this week. They took it well and seemed supportive. I must admit I am feeling a little sad about leaving a well-paid job I really like but hopefully something just as fantastic awaits me in B.C.
In other news, immigration came back to us asking for more proof we are moving back. This is a little difficult as we don't want to sign rental agreements, book flights or get a job until we know we can both be employed in Canada. Meh! Regardless, we're in the process of organizing what we reasonably can. At least we know they're reviewing our application!

No comments:
Post a Comment