Monday, February 21, 2011

My New Phone

So, I finally succumbed and bought myself one of those devices that everyone else has...an iPhone.  I admit I am quite happy to have a phone that works much better than the one I bought four years ago, and I am making an effort not to be one of those people that are on it all the time.

I check my FB, my email and the weather in the morning and evening, I leave it in my bag on the tram on the way to the office and I don't check it at work.  I'd say that's a good start.  I have downloaded some new music and a few new apps and am contented to know that if I get lost my phone can help me find my way out of whatever situation I am in.

To my friends and family, I make a solemn promise that when we meet for dinner or a coffee I won't pull it out (unless you ask me to).

1 comment:

Mama said...

We don't all have one of these! Maybe one day! Enjoy!