Monday, October 26, 2009

Money in the Bank


This coming Friday I will finally be paid, after my first month of work. It's always a joyous surprise to find out, after you've started a new job, that you missed payday by ONE day and that the pay is monthly. Nice.

I've never been paid once a month so trying to budget should be interesting. I've made a list of what has to be paid and a list of things I'd like to buy myself and the account is draining already. Oh behave!

I am certainly feeling the need to spoil myself a little bit. Summer is coming and my clothes feel old and out of date. I could use a visit to the spa, maybe a facial to rid my face of its dry winter skin. My hair is looking pretty limp these days too. It's a wonder I never have money saved :)

No comments: