
Our internet is FINALLY working at home!! It only took three weeks but yes, it's done!
I have had a very busy life since landing back on Australian soil! B and I moved into our new house the day after I arrived. The move was easy and took only two hours as we had the help of 'The Man with the Van'. The house isn't furnished as I'd like it to be but these things take time!
I started back at work the day after moving, and after two weeks on the job, and two interviews, I resigned. I was allowed two weeks notice (instead of the normal 4 weeks), so I gave myself a few days off between jobs.
Last Thursday I started work, as a 'Senior Revit Documentor', at a new architectural office in the middle of the CBD. They are 3x larger than my last office, the projects are much more complex (see photo), and the people a bit more serious, but I think I will learn a lot working here. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment