
Yes, I am heading back to Melbourne; I've booked my flight and leave the beautiful, sunny city of Perth this Saturday.
D and I have decided that it is the best decision for us both at the moment. He needs time and space to finish his PhD so I will be living in Melbourne until the end of July when he finishes it. I will miss him dearly, and vice versa, but we both feel this is the right thing for us to do right now.
On top of missing D, unfortunately I will also be missing sunny warm weather, a few new friends, my cute little flat in Shenton Park, my pool team at the WA Italian Club, and the chance to play in the Australian Eight-ball Nationals with the WA women's team in October (I'm still in 2nd place :).
At least Melbourne will be welcoming me back with open arms. My friends and coworkers are looking forward to my arrival.
1 comment:
It's probably for the best. Sometimes you have to move several time zones away before someone realizes how important you are to them... A lesson all your Canuck friends learned after you moved to Oz. Take care of yourself and try not to spend too much money on clothes once you're back in Melbourne! Come home soon!
Post a Comment