My second week back has been another busy one. I've caught up with a few more friends and have been eating dinner out most days.
I had my one-year review at work on Monday and it went very well. My manager is supporting me to get the raise I asked for so now I just have to wait for 'the board' to approve it. Wish me luck!
I had some delicious sushi (for a change) on Thursday night with my friend D. The restaurant was empty except for the two of us and the sushi train was full of fresh, interesting dishes. I had my first cream cheese and ham roll which was a bit odd but good. I felt like I was back at Ichibankan in Vancouver like the old days!
The sun is out today, though it was 3 degrees last night. Brrrr!! I am heading out to meet my friend A in Brunswick for a much needed coffee and tonight I'll be hanging with my ex-housemate J. It's just another lazy weekend in Melbourne.
No comments:
Post a Comment