Sunday, May 18, 2008

Busy Bumblebee


Since I've landed back in Melbourne I have been a busy bee. My friends B & M picked me up from the airport last Saturday and I spent the weekend at their place south of the city. We drank wine, chatted, watched DVDs and B made a delicious melt-in-your-mouth Sunday roast. It was the perfect welcome back weekend!

I had dinner with my friend J on Monday night; sushi with my friend A on Tuesday night; a burger with my friend L on Wednesday night; and Thursday I went over to my friend E & J's for a fabulous home-made chicken korma, and visited with their very sweet, blue-eyed, rosie-cheeked, 4 month old baby girl B. Friday night was drinks in the city with the girls (and L) which I very much missed!

I booked myself in for a fruit acid peel facial yesterday which was excellent! It's SO nice to have fresh, clean, clear, smooth skin again. I've done a little bit of shopping too since I've been back (it's hard not to!) and picked up a new pair of 3/4 length pants and a dress from my favorite shop Lush on Brunswick Street.

I hit my favorite breakfast cafe yesterday (I missed their delicious cappuccinos!) and will be hitting #2 today. Barbados pancakes here I come!!

1 comment:

Lee said...

wow!Sounds like your back in your niche. Good stuff!