
When you live in a big city (though maybe 4 million isn't really that big) it can be a big task to show your friends everything you want to. There are so many cool things about Melbourne and I've been scrambling this past week to introduce K to all of the places and people here that I love.
In the last week K has met a handful of my good friends; I've taken him to my favorite two cafes, my favorite shops, bars, streets, lane ways and alleys. I've had him drink the best cappuccinos and cocktails, and eat, what I think is, some of the best cheap pizza and pasta in the city.
Melbourne's been such a great city to live in for the last three years and I will miss all of the amazing people here and all of it's fantastic cafes, shops and secret hideaways. There are so many gems you could mistakenly pass-by and not even take notice of. You really do need to live here for a while to discover and appreciate all the treasures this city has to offer.
I will miss you friends and Melbourne!!
No comments:
Post a Comment