Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Ramble as to What's Been Going On


I feel like I've been really busy the last few weeks but looking back on it, I'm not sure with what. This week I dropped Lola into the claim centre (and got lost a few times), had dinner with my friend B this past Thursday, drinks out on Friday for D's goodbye Melbourne (he leaves on the 19th), breakfast yesterday morning followed by another friend D's baby shower.

Today I started back at the gym after a 6 week hiatus. Afterwards D and I rode our bikes to our favorite cafe. I actually really like riding a bike. It takes a bit of coaxing but once I'm out there I'm smiling most of the way. Perhaps this in an exercise I should take up more regularly.

I've spent most of this afternoon reading my latest book. It's called The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Since I left home I've read more books than I ever have. If anyone ever needs a recommendation just ask! I would highly recommend The Book Thief so pick it up if you have the time. Maybe I'll write more on my favorite literature another time.

This week I really have nothing planned except visiting the gym. Next week D is off to Perth to find us a place to live and a car to drive. My friend K arrives on the 18th - it's been great having some Canadian faces around me the last few weeks. See you soon K!!!

No comments: